Friday, February 19, 2016

Quotes and Poems of Nicholas Sparks

Hi guys, I really love reading. I have been reading many quotes and poems.
And in the new post now, I wanna share the quotes and poems of Nicholas Sparks. I think it's so cute and I like it very much. I wish you like it too...
So, enjoy reading it!:p

Quotes and Poems of NICHOLAS SPARKS.Hasil gambar untuk nicholas sparks tumblr


1. “My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
2. “You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
3. “If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her---then don't let her go.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
4. “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.” 
― Nicholas Sparks
5. “True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
6. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” 
― Nicholas Sparks
7. “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” 
― Nicholas Sparks
8.  “So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook 
9.  “I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
10. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
11. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
12. “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
13. “Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John 
14. “If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.”
― Nicholas Sparks
15. “I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
16. “Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
17. “While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Nights in Rodanthe
18. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. ”
― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle 
19. “Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John 
20. “I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.”
― Nicholas Sparks
21. “You're a hero and a gentleman, you're kind and honest, but more than that, you're the first man I ever truly loved. And no matter what the future brings, you always will be, and I know that my life is better for it.”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John 
22. “Women want the fairytale. Not all women, of course, but most women grow up dreaming about the kind of man who would risk everything for them, even knowing they might get hurt.”
― Nicholas Sparks, True Believer
23. “All of sudden, this shooting star went by, and all I could think was that they were listening to us somehow. ”
― Nicholas Sparks
24. “Being in love, I find myself smiling for no reason at all...”
― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John 
25. “Never forget that God is your friend. And like all friends, He longs to hear what's been happening in your life. Good or bad, whether it's been full of sorrow or anger, or even when you're questioning why terrible things have to happen.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

No comments:

Post a Comment